INGREDIENTS (for 12 muffins)
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 50 g fine semolina
- ½ tsp. MANI Bläuel sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 150 ml low fat cream
- 75 ml MANI Bläuel extra virgin ginger olive oil (or 75 ml plain extra virgin olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger)
- 1 egg
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives
- 2 coarsely grated medium sized courgettes
- also necessary: cupcake baking cups
Preheat oven to 180°C.
In a medium bowl, sift together flour with baking powder and soda.
Stir in the fine semolina, salt and pepper.
In another medium bowl, whisk together cream, olive oil, egg, lemon zest and chopped chives until blended.
Stir in courgettes.
Fold wet ingredients into dry until just combined.
Divide batter evenly into prepared baking cups.
Bake at 180°C for 18-20 minutes or until golden and tester comes out dry when inserted into center.
These are the Mani Bläuel products you need for the recipe:
MANI Bläuel sea salt
Download recipe (PDF)
MANI Bläuel extra virgin olive oil with ginger